- Interviewer: You and Linda have been married 28 years-
- Paul: 28 years, man!
- Interviewer: In a business and a world where divorce is everywhere-
- Paul: Unfortunately, yeah.
- Interviewer: What's the secret? You're still writing love songs with her in mind!
- Paul: Yeah, well I love her. That's the- I mean if anyone asks what the secret is, that's the secret. We just fell in love. We were lucky. We had our ups and down, you know, I don't want it to seem all rosey posey. I mean, we argue, you know, cause you gotta have that. But we've always had a good sense of humor, we've always been quite honest with each other, and we've been lucky.
Tuesday / 128 notes